JEN, KARA, and PARKER JOHN

THE STORY OF TWO MAMAS, PARKER JOHN, and TWO CRAZY CRITTERS!







Saturday, March 5, 2011

Parker's Check-Up

Kara went to the doctor again on Thursday. Parker's heartbeat was strong and he's continuing to grow. It is getting so exciting!! For now Kara is going to the doctor every two weeks because there's only 10 weeks left until Parker is due to be born. When it gets even closer she will be going to the doctor weekly. Thankfully the doctor said there is no reason for me to go to any of the doctor appointments because nothing exciting will be happening. She told Kara "We save all the excitement for the hospital." This is good news because I haven't been at my job for six months yet and I'm not to take any time off before then. As it is I'm only going to get to take off five days when little Parker John arrives.

Kara spent a little time talking to some of the nurses that helped us through the insemination process. They are so happy for us, it's just amazing. Like me, they can't believe we are only ten weeks from delivery. The time has gone so fast.

Here's to hoping the next 10 weeks go just as fast!

No comments: