JEN, KARA, and PARKER JOHN

THE STORY OF TWO MAMAS, PARKER JOHN, and TWO CRAZY CRITTERS!







Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pictures from Week 10

Hello all. Sorry, I'm a little (okay...a lot) slow at updating. I didn't want to do anything during the first trimester. I was so tired, and I just wanted to sleep. Thank goodness for the second trimester. :) Here are some pictures from Week 10.

The head is on the right and the legs are on the left. But I think it just looks like a bunny.

Currently I am at Week 16 and on December 14th we will have another ultrasound and find out if its a boy or a girl. For now, the name for a boy is Parker John Gade Hansen and for a girl Kennedy Grace Gade Hansen.

3 comments:

Mark said...

Now that you say it, he/she does look like a little bunny. That's cute! How about the name, Thumper? Alright, maybe as nickname.
Take care,
m.

Jenn said...

Congrats!! What wonderful names!!!!

kiles1670 said...

Gorgeous names. Cant wait to see the next scans