JEN, KARA, and PARKER JOHN

THE STORY OF TWO MAMAS, PARKER JOHN, and TWO CRAZY CRITTERS!







Sunday, November 15, 2009

I shaved my legs!

Yes, it is sad...but that is all I have to report. I shaved my legs. And...it is noteworthy...because it hardly ever happens. :) Actually, this was a couple days ago. Now I need to shave again. And the reason I need to shave again is because I have to go to the girly doctor tomorrow for my yearly. But...that's not all...I'm also going to talk to her about getting knocked up! This adoption thing just doesn't seem to be working out...so Jen and I are going to try this new route to becoming mommies. I'm excited, nervous, scared, anxious, happy, sad, etc., etc. about this. I am scared of being pregnant (I don't wanna puke for 90+ days)...and I'm terrified of giving birth (I don't want to be in so much pain that I actually ASK for a needle shoved up my spine!). So I guess I did have a little more to report than just shaving my legs... :)
Kara

5 comments:

Lisa T. said...

haha,
Congratulations. I hope that it is a great appointment with lots of hope.
I hate shaving my legs too.. and girly appointments.
May the right path to your baby open up soon...er uh, no pun intended.
Lisa T.

Unknown said...

We're behind you all the way. I know you girls will acheive your dream in time and it will all be worth it.

Kim said...

Great news about persuing the option of getting pregnant. We waited for an adoption for 5 years and decided to try to get pregnant. We were lucky and got pregnant on the 2nd try and now have a beautiful baby boy! Being pregnant was awesome but I had a EASY pregnancy until the end! Best of luck to you!

Jen and Kara said...

Well, my appointment was cancelled by the doctor and I was pretty upset because I took that as a sign that I was never gonna be a momma. But then, yesterday, we got an email from a pbm. So keep your fingers crossed.

W, J and R said...

We're all supporting you. Don't give up hope! One way, or another your child will find you one day soon!

~W