JEN, KARA, and PARKER JOHN

THE STORY OF TWO MAMAS, PARKER JOHN, and TWO CRAZY CRITTERS!







Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Year's Christmas!

We are in Lincoln, Nebraska celebrating our 3rd Christmas of the year with the Hansen side of the family this time! More presents...yay! Our 4-year-old nephew Gabe was pretty upset that his Marley-like dog wagged her tail so hard that she ripped a hole in Gabe's present before it was time to unwrap gifts. After unwrapping gifts, Kara played pirates and ninja turtles (who are mortal enemies in case you didn't know) for approximately 5 hours straight!!! I've always told Jen that I didn't know how to play with boy toys...but now I'm an expert! :) Our 6-month-old niece didn't get into the presents as much as the wrapping paper and ribbons...AND she is all smiles all the time! So cute.

Jen took pictures with her new camera...so we'll have to post those later!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (Here's hoping our baby finds us in 2009!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 2009! I agree...I hope this is the year we all become parents...I can feel it!

*Hugs*

Jilliebean said...

Happy 2009! I hope you all become parents this year!!

Mandy said...

You were 40 minutes away from me!!!

MJ said...

Happy 2009 Jen and Kara! I too hope that you become parents this year! Hurray! I'm dropping cards like its my day job out here in Missouri!