JEN, KARA, and PARKER JOHN

THE STORY OF TWO MAMAS, PARKER JOHN, and TWO CRAZY CRITTERS!







Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thank-you!

So... I (Kara) obsessively check our adoption website statistics. Usually we get 1 or 2 hits a day. That means only 1-2 people look at our website everyday. However, today we have had 11 people look at our website. I'm not sure what is going on. Usually nobody looks at our website on Sunday and today 11 hits by 3:00. That's unheard of! So I have figured out that most of the hits are coming from a mail.yahoo.com account. My guess is that somebody added our link to the signature of their yahoo account...but I don't know who might have done this. So I'm sending out a big thank-you to this person. We will take all the help we can get! We are so excited to be moms! :) My other thought is that God works in mysterious ways...do you think He has a yahoo account??? :)

1 comment:

Micah and SaraJane said...

I think that He prefers Gmail!