JEN, KARA, and PARKER JOHN

THE STORY OF TWO MAMAS, PARKER JOHN, and TWO CRAZY CRITTERS!







Monday, June 9, 2008

Miss Molly Moose

Well, Kara and I are home on vacation. Kara is visiting with her mom right now and got to spend the weekend at the lake. I'm at home with my parents. Saturday night (actually sometime in the wee hours on Sunday) Molly got into some of Cisco's medicine (Cisco is grandma/grandpa Hansen's yellow lab). She was extremely lethargic, wouldn't eat a treat, and had lots of drool! Thankfully Doc Stafford is a good guy and he took great care of Molly. She had to stay at the vets on Sunday to get her stomach pumped and get IV fluids. She still scared me last night because of her shallow and rapid breathing, but she is doing great today. She's eating and alert. I guess I can stop worrying now.

No comments: