JEN, KARA, and PARKER JOHN

THE STORY OF TWO MAMAS, PARKER JOHN, and TWO CRAZY CRITTERS!







Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Toddlers

We have a home daycare in our neighborhood and this morning, on my way to work, a little kiddo got away from his mom and started to walk out in the road. So of course I slammed on my brakes, but I must have been nervous because I tightened the grip on my steering wheel. When I did that, I accidentally honked my horn. Well, you should have seen the look on that poor mother's face. She thought I was ticked off that her kid was in the road and all I was trying to do was make sure I didn't hit her kid. But the best part about this story is that when the mom finally took her kid's hand and drug him across the road, he waved at me the whole way. Kids are awsome! I can't wait to have one of my own...and I will try not to be mad at people who honk at me, because it might just be an accident.

No comments: